If you’re having problems registering your device or software application to your Amazon account via www.amazon.com/mytv follow these steps.
Before you begin, make sure that:
- Your device or software application is running the latest available version.
- You’re entering the login information (i.e. email address or mobile number) you use to sign into your Amazon account.
- Your Amazon login information is current by going to Your Account.
- Your email client is not filtering incoming mail from Amazon to a junk or spam folder if you login with your email.
Amazon requires an additional authentication process when registering certain devices and software applications. Follow these steps to complete registration if this is the case:
- Choose to register your device or software application.
- Enter your login information to sign into your Amazon account (i.e. email address or mobile number). An email or text will be sent using the same method you choose.
- Check for a notification via email or text from Amazon containing a temporary one time password. It is time sensitive and must be used within 10 minutes of receipt.
- Register your device or software application using the same email address or mobile number used in Step 2, along with the temporary password.
- Your device or software application should now be successfully registered to your Amazon account.
www.amazon.com/mytv www.amazon.com/mytv www.amazon.com/mytv www.amazon.com/mytv